Friday 12 August 2011

David Bowie has helped Marc Bolan's son is alive

David Bowie has helped Marc Bolan's son is alive after the death of rocker.

Katy Perry tickets online

Rolan Bolan was only two years old when his father T Red frontman was killed in a car accident, and with legal problems surrounding the late star's estate, Rolan and Gloria Jones, her mother left Penniless popular godfather of these young people into education and other expenses not paid for because he has raised.

Rolan, now 35, recalled: "This allowed me to go to a good private school and meet children of other celebrities. The people who knew I didn't have money of my own said, 'Keep your character. Stay who you are.'

"David's generosity helped my mother and me to survive. It wasn't just the financial help, but the time and kindness.

"He never came to see us in California because he lives in New York and hates to travel. But he kept in regular touch by phone and his first and last words every time were, 'Don't hesitate to tell me if there is anything I can do.'

David insists never met Rolan 'Starman' hitmaker for their actions never expected any thanks, but he is hoping to visit him soon to finally say thanks in person.

He added in an interview with the Daily Mail newspaper: "He'd shrug off our thanks, saying it was the least he could do for the family of a good friend.

"I'm hoping to visit him soon in New York to tell him how very, very indebted me and my mother are."

No comments:

Post a Comment